The Motherhood team has curated the best travel products for mothers on the go, we have included the best stuff in your travel pack for both you and any little ones. At the moment we are into the belt bag trend seen everywhere which we know is going to explode anytime soon, so don’t be scared to try it before it’s on everyone and if your budget allows, invest in a Gucci statement piece!
Our favorite things right now for yourself and baby/toddler are:
1. Mini Rodini Diaper changing mat. Chic, fun and small enough to take with you when traveling or just in your stroller.
3. Saveur of all times! Hallelujah for this “un-cover up cover up”. We use it everywhere and anywhere needed. From Rms
4. Hevea Pacifier. Natural rubber, when you need to relax a bit from your kiddos beautiful voice, just cork it…!
5. Stylish portable battery from Anker. This will save you every time your battery goes low in the wrong time at the wrong place.
6. The super stylish Gucci belt bag you need to be rocking to make your life so much easier! And trust us when we say you become so much more “handy” with it.
7. Yummy in their tummy on the go! This organic squeeze’s from Once Upon a Farm come in great flavors for any taste your kid might have.
Mothers day around the globe in countries like UK and USA will be celebrated on Sunday the 14th of May. However, not all countries celebrate on the second Sunday of May. Sweden is one of these countries. We should start lobbying for mothers day to be on the same day everywhere. International husbands and fathers (mine included) may not be as confused. Either way, Mothers day is coming up here in the US on Sunday and in Sweden on May 28th. Our Motherhood team curated a small gift guide for those last minute requests!
1. Our own MotherHood Limited Edition Hoodie, to get your hands on one email us at email@example.com
2. Byredo, Kabuki. The latest craving from Byredo’s perfume range. Perfume in a brush! We love this product, inspired by Japanese traditions. We know every mother will love this.
3. Breakfast in bed. Why not surprise your mother with breakfast in bed? Make a small snack, shut down all cell phones and just enjoy each others company like in the good old days.
4. Flowers for mom can never be wrong! Who doesn’t love a beautiful set of flowers?
5. Ear “cuff” from Balenciaga. This is a cool statement piece any trendy mothers will want.